Note: Manufacturers can make changes to their product ingredients regularly. PLEASE read the ingredients CAREFULLY for food allergens before consuming the foods below.
THE FOLLOWING FOODS ARE ALSO SOY PROTEIN FREE (BUT MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN OIL).
- UDIs Gluten Free Whole Grain Sandwich Bread
UDIs has a line of several wheat-free breads; however, I found that the Whole Grain is much softer and better tasting than their White Sandwich Bread.
- UDIs Gluten Free Classic White Hamburger Buns
- UDIs Gluten Free Classic White Hot Dog Buns
- UDIs Gluten Free Classic French Dinner Rolls
- Kashi Gluten Free Waffles, Cinnamon
I’m not even wheat free and I enjoy these; they are delicious!
- Bisquick Gluten Free Pancake & Baking Mix
Not only does this make yummy pancakes, but there’s also a recipe on the side of the box for a wheat-free pizza crust.
- Schar Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- Chex – Cinnamon, Blueberry and Vanilla
- Rice Krispies
- Cascadian Farm Organic Berry Vanilla Puffs
- Cheerios – Honey Nut, Original, Fruity, Apple Cinnamon and Frosted
- Annie’s Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Bunny Grahams
- Kinnikinnick Smoreables Graham Style Crackers
- Good Thins Gluten Free Corn Sea Salt Crackers
- Glutino Original Gluten Free Crackers
- Tyson Naturals Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets
- Tyson Naturals Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Strips
These are ah-ma-zing!
- UDIs Frozen Italian Sausage Lasagna
- Barilla Gluten Free Pasta
I can barely tell the difference between this fabulous wheat-free pasta and regular pasta.
- Annie’s Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar
- Annie’s Gluten Free Rice Shells & Creamy White Cheddar
- Most potato chips are wheat free.
- Skinny Pop
- Snyder’s Gluten Free Mini Pretzels
- Pretzel Crisps Gluten Free Original